Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I want to kiss you on 31st December from 11.59pm to 12.01am so i can have a good ending in 2011 and an amazing beginning for 2012

Went to Novena with that bitch today. <3 Went to get GONGCHA. Bwahaha. Than after that we went to hunt for tuition centre. We happen to see a SUPER FAT RABBIT which is freaking ADORABLE, I swear. So fat still squeeze in the the mini-size house. HAHAHA. We gave up finding tuition cause it's really very costly. So we went home and played with our nails. While Poyin was having tuition i was playing with my nails also. THAN some stupid stuffs happen & i meet tangy after that. Chit-chat and went home. Wakaka. Than i'm like texting DEAR now. I think she fell asleep liao. AS ALWAYS she always fell asleep while texting me. Nevermind. HABIT already. Meeting her & Jingyi tmrw. SUPER EXCITED. Ohya. I got ' Made In Candy ' for her. And tht sweet is so tempting that i want to eat in now. Dear promised that she will share it with me. HEHE. Very good. Ahh. I think i'm also going to bed too! I scared i cannot wake up tmrw! HEHEHE. Goodnight. Will be back posting about tmrw! BYEBYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment