Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

When your eyes glanced into my eyes & you know what i'm trying to say

Uhmm, can say i did enjoy myself today la. HAHA. Went to three places today. MAD TIRED. Went to hub meet up with two darlings. Than we trained to Pasir-ris. The trip was super awkward cause Dear doesn't want to talk, Jingyi was super shy. HAHA. Than after that, we went there got the stuffs we need and we went for lunch. KEKE. Than done eating it started to Rain. I swear i'm mad clumsy. I keep want to fall down. Than we trained to Plaza Sing. Went to SPOTLIGHT get the stuffs we need. I swear Dear like ghost can disappear within few seconds! HEHE. Me & Jingyi keep have to hunt for her. That's how cute she is. :) Went daiso & got the stuffs we need and we trained home. Somehow, i really love the way when we held our hands and walk through everywhere ignoring what other people say. I really love the way when we kissed while going up the escalator. I really love the way we give each other goodbye hugs. I really love the way when i could rest on her shoulder during the train. I really love the way when you tried to talk but you're still shy. Simply, i love her so much. BUT. I wasn't really feeling very well towards the end. And by the time i reached home. I'm super cold. Than somemore she told me something that makes me a little JEALOUS. HAHA. & from than i keep ask Dear to text her EX. & she find it super weird. Hehe. Why my dear so cute want. OH WRONG. She's my.... chicken/duck/fish/horse! HEHE. K la.. I'm really happy today & obviously looking forward for another day that we could go out AGAIN. KAKA. Byebye. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment