Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Friday, November 18, 2011

I don't like it when you talk to your ex

I'm like staying at home the whole day today, sibei bored sia. Than now Poyin mum keep niam niam niam me about not using computer. I'm like sleeping the whole day today. Basically super tired because of last night. But.. after a good cry last night, i decided to IGNORE EVERYTHING. Trying really very hard. I didn't know that stupid chicken/duck/horse stalked my blog. HAHA. Since i changed a new link, i think she's the only want would be reading it. Since now i haven really tell people that i changed my blog link. Why am i crapping everyday? LOL. Poyin & I are hunting things to watch on youtube cause we're plain bored while our parents are nagging. Than now she's basically nua-ing on the bed cause she don't want to see me & dear talking. CUTE RIGHT SHE. K la. I'm done blogging today. I shall blog tmrw & MIA for a few days cause i'm going MALAYSIA. So crappy. Going to miss Dear so much! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment