Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

If you would know, i'm a very selfish person. I want Dear all to myself, SO HANDS OFF HER. :)

Poof. I'm here to blog CAUSE i'm so bored now. Texting Ahdear now. Buzhidao weisemo i find her so amusing & have no idea weisemo her other ex impression of her so weird. And i find my blog link super meaningful after i went to search the meaning of the word. Haha. Yesterday night, i was anyhow thinking. :( But i remember Tanghongwei told me that a relationship without trust won't work well. So i'm really trying my best to trust dear. REALLY TRYING VERY HARD. Cause afterall, i know. She still loves her ex & obviously her ex loves her. ;) I really pray hard that when i go Hongkong during december we wouldn't drift apart. & i bet ahdear now going for training already SOOOOO, i'm going to be a lonely girl for the next few hours! :( Really hate it when she has training. Make me so bored.. :( But i also know that i'm not the only person she text. Sigh. Nevermind. I'm really fedup over Priscillia earlier on that i really feel like disappearing.. I just felt a little jealous about she getting so close with Marhui now. I admit that i tends to get jealous SUPER EASILY. So whenever Dear text other girls. I would be JEALOUS too just that i didn't say. :) But it's alright. I really felt ultra guilty for not going to Marhui birthday party yesterday! :( Alamak. I just tend to crap at every blog post so that it would look ultra long. Ok la. I'm going to post the dedication post TODAY. I promise~~ HEHE. <3 Okaydone. Will be back with the dedication post later on~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment