Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

You never know how much you affect & how much it hurts.

Basically, i have neglected my blog again. As usual eh. Haha. Has been busy with school stuffs and exams. As usual, have been quarreling with baby alot. Sigh. If one day we won't quarrel it would be really a miracle though. LOL. Went out with Priscillia and Marhuimin and Poyin. Pris & Mhm seriously gave me a surprise downstairs. HAHA. How cute can both of them be. Like seriously. Went mad while playing with that two mad fellows. I have an idea of what to get Priscillia for her present though. I want to make a surprise party for her you know. Than i order customized cupcakes. Isn't it cute? But seriously, i only have a budget for her like. I'm only going to spend 50 dollar on her. Sigh. How can it be ehh. Maybe more a little? I'm not sure. See how it goes than. :) Alright. I'm skyping with Priscillia now. Shall blog tmrw than. If i'm not lazy. & baby went to do her project and ignore me. Sigh... :( I miss her. Like seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment