Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Spare a thought for others, You aren't better. -.-

I got really fed up with people just keep commenting on how i looks. Yes i know i aren't pretty, aren't perfect. I don't mind those people who don't know me and not my friend to say that. But you? Gosh. I know me and you are really very close now. But you just keep say all those words. Yah. I'm born with those eyes. I'm born that looks like a pig. HAHA. You say it so easily, Do you think that no one are commenting on you? I know you're much prettier than me. But just freaking spare a though for how i feel even though i don't say anything. It doesn't mean i don't care. Is just that i'm seriously disappointed that i have this kind of friends. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment