Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I'm sorry. My heart always belongs to you, just that you don't know.

Life seriously sucks for me. Have been quarelling with bebe alot recently. Sigh. First, i think she doesn't trust me or something. No idea. Nevermind, Proper blog post for the day. Went to school & slack as usual. After school went to study with Gab & MHM. But before that at canteen was total awkwardness as in for me only i guess. :x It goes like this. I was sitting comfortably on the chair. Till MHM say " she come alrdy " in chinese. & i have no idea who is it and i turned and saw is Teresa. Okay. I admit that i can't be near each other at all. If not my heart beat will go damn ridiculously fast and i will blush and i will faint. Serious. :( Is not because i still like her. Is just because. I did liked her before. So is a little awkward but it will be alright soon i guess. I send bebe a goodnight msge already! Not sweet and not long! LOL. Alamak. I'm so tired. I'm heading to bed soon although is like only 11.15? GAGA. I'm just.. tired... LOL. Nevermind than. Just finish skyping with MHM & PRIS. Than now they two talking on phone. LOL. OMG. I really want to thank GAB which she help me with my hist. And i'm finally done with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment