Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Monday, September 26, 2011

If you could just feel how i'm feeling, if you could just look through how hurt am i through all my message, if you could just care and bother about me more a little, if you could just know how much i love you.

I just so feel like crying right now.. First, I don't know why i just feel like giving everything up because everything that you are doing now just prove to me that you don't love me anymore. You simply just don't reply my message. You simply just ignore me. You simply just give me cold replies. I seriously cant stand you coldness, the time without you. Just simply, I'm so obessed with you & i really need you. That's all i can say. Than now.. I'm simply crying while posting this. Do you know how much i love you? Do you know how much i want you to show me you love me? Do you know how much i want you to do something to make me smile and laugh? Because by the way you are doing just simply make me going to cry. Ah. Fuck. Just go and die. I feel like killing myself right now. -.-Nevermind, because i know now. Your career matters but not me. You dream comes first but not me. I no longer stand a space in you. When you stand a great part in me. Why am i holding on this.. although i'm really tired. VERY INDEED. If you would see this post, i bet you wouldn't. You wouldn't even stalked me as you used too. You had got tired of me. Right? Than why are you staying on with me. Why do you still say you love me when you don't. All the more you do this. All the more i get deeper in love with you. Is that what you want? To let me fall in love so deeply that i can't get out of it? Isit? You want to see how hurt i would feel after you leave me. Right? HAHA. Understood. What you did is working. I'm so in love with you, but if you don't do anything i'm afraid i would just collapse and can't continue with my life. Like seriously. I'm like ignoring Priscillia & Marhuimin call. Because simply, i'm crying now. How could i face them when i'm crying. Sigh, You really changed my life. Thanks babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment