Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Baby, note that no matter what happen i will love you.

Aw. There's school tmrw. How boring life can be. Physics & History class test tmrw & I'm not prepared at all. All i did the whole day was simply watching Pretty Little Liars Season 2. HAHA. I miss my baby so much, but i doubt she does. She doesn't reply my text as often anymore. I really miss those time we are last time. When we would talk to each other 24/7 but now.. i have nothing to say. Maybe i should get use of life being like this. She won't be with me forever. I told everyone that i would turn back after her. It's just saying. Do you think it's that easy? Sorry it doesn't. I really love her. As much as you could think off. Maybe because of how much i love her & her constant ignoring. Made me fall in love with another person. Not fall in love but maybe crush. I really can't have a crush on her so i'm putting a distance between me and her now. HAHA. Sian. Moley still working and he can't reply my text. My baby don't know fly where. Priscillia went to bed. :( Life is really so boring. If i could just fuck everything and say goodbye. K lah. I'm done crapping. Going to bed at 10.45pm. I'm tired today. :)
Dearest baby, if you would be seeing this. Let me tell you, i really love you, But everything seems so one-sided. Hope you could know how i'm feeling now!

No comments:

Post a Comment