Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

When all of us get retarded everytime we do something, and after doing, we would laughed real loud and ignored what's other impression of us are. That's how awesome we are.

Yesterday was baby birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE. Hehe. Went to Nex and visit her. Priscillia, Poyin & Cassan pestered me to hug baby before i leave when all of them had already hugged. HAHA. So in the end, i went to hug. LOL. Passed baby her present and went to Sushi Teh. Something embarrasing happen in there. Shall not bragged about it. After that we went to MAC and nua. And basically after that we were just NUA-ING. Went home before having Jack's place. :) Today there's PHYSICS remedial in the morning, went to drive-through mac! Had fun with them like seriously, After remedial went to lan and those guys played their games while those girl went to buy KOI for them. HAHA. Aren't we sweet? Like seriously. After that Cassan accompanied me to hub got my phone cover. IT'S ORANGE! I THINK IS SUPER HOT & SEXY. Baby got fired today :( SUAYYYY. I thought i was the cause of the problem. :x Alamak. I very tired already. It's alrdy 12.30am. ANYWAY I HAD A WEIRD DREAM TODAY. TOLD HUIMIN & HONGWEI ABOUT IT. Lol. K. Goodnight. Shall post tmrw, Might be going out with mummy & poyin tmrw. Not confirm yet! Byeeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment