Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

You're the best i ever had, You're the last i would have, You're the only one i love you with all my heart.

Let this random picture be the picture of the day of today post. Changed my blog background, Font & Font colour. Chio not. I think not bad. HEHE. Today seriously is a fun day. i swear. Maybe only towards the part to the ending period of school. Stayed back to complete my D&T assignment. I did complete EVERYTHING. As in my Design Journal. Awesome not? Joking. Played around in class with Marhuimin & Cassandra. Than camwhored a little. & Went back down. Decided to go library and mad a little while before heading home. I think i made a grave mistake to go in there. HAHA. Librarian gave me Kit-kat and i'm kind enough to give CASSANDRA. HAHA. Okay. Left library. Did something super embarrassing. I squat on the floor because MARHUIMIN pulled my skirt. I have a habit that whenever people pull my skirt i will squat on the floor. HAHAHA. Okay, weird habit. Uncle fetched me & i fetched CASSAN home before getting BBT with MARHUIMIN. HEHE. Than after that, Uncle fetched me to find POYIN MUM. Wait for Poyin to complete her tuition and head to the hospital. Sigh. Dearest uncle, I know you don't like me, but please get well :( Although Poyin don't show it out. I know that she want you to get well. I know you don't like my mum too. But she's praying for you & i would too. You're the best uncle <3 I remember when i'm young you would invite me over to your house and let me play with Poyin. I remember you're the richest among all, the healthiest, the kindest, the best. SO YEP. ALL OF US MISS YOU. PLEASE GET WELL SOON. The sight of you just now almost made me cried :( Sigh.. Done crapping. The rest i was crapping and madding around with Poyin. HEHE. ILOVEHER. OMG. I'm so into two korean bands! They are... B1A4 & BOYFRIEND. They are the cutest of all. Pictures of the band! :)
B1A4 <3

BOYFRIEND! <3
Aren't they cute? HEHE. Okay. Done crapping! BYEEEEEEEE. Im so tired. It's already 12. Heading to bed now. GOODNIGHT PEEPS. Shall continue tomorrow. I love my girlfriend alot. Even if the day until she become popular. I will never forget her. She's the best among all i had. Although after her i would turn straight but i think that's the best solution because i want her to be the only lesbian partner i ever had. :) Not saying she's very not good. It's just because she's just too perfect that i could not find someone to replace her. HAHA. Praising her siol. & Sian. MOLEY went clubbing and drinking and he ignored me. STILL SAY CAN TEXT ME. Madboy. K. If i continue posting, i will not be able to sleep! 

No comments:

Post a Comment