Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Falls the shadow.

Shall blog before i head to bed. HEHE. Currently skyping with two mad ladies. But i think both of them fell asleep. & so i should too. I'm so tired. LIKE SERIOUSLY. Although i did take a nap. Plan for tomorrow. Reach home, Bath, Sleep, Wake up & Study. :) HAHA. Good planning? I think not bad. LOL. Wlao ehhh. Im like an idiot typing too two pigs that are sleeping. WHERE CAN LIKE THT SIA. I seriously need to go to bed. If not my mum will nag me. HAHA. So yepppp! Goodnight! <3 Short post will do. I know we're drifting, but all i can say is my love for you didn't. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment