Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

If everything could last forever.

School was okay though. After school bused to baby place. Hehe. Machiam my daily habit already~ JOKING. She's really damn adorable when she quarrel with his brother. Her maid cooked MaggieMee for me. HEHE. Was studying while baby was engrossed with her games. Her sudden hug while i was studying shocked me. LOL. I seriously love her so much. Like not joking at all. As everybody told me to cherish her. I will cherish her this time <3 Even if one day she give me up, i wont. :) Back to topic. Left baby place at 5. Reached home about 6. Went to CB mac to find MHM & CELESE. Went home get money and off to hub. We were typically mad at hub. LIKE SERIOUSLY. My mum totally spoil all the fun. If she didn't call and kpkb i wont even pangseh mhm. AH. I HATE HER. Gosh. Willington want to chat on phone with me tonight. :x SCARY. LOL. Joking. Not scary at all lah. Okay lah. I want continue studying my history already. Exams round the corner. I have to study and stop playing. I want to get good results ley. But i'm really trying very hard. HEHE. Okay lah. Done posting for the day! BYE. Will be back tmrw. I'm going to try update my blog daily. But no promises. 

No comments:

Post a Comment