Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Maybe to you it doesn't meant anything, but too me it meant everything.

This post would be specially dedicated to Marhuimin. <3 She was once the best girl friend i ever had. She knows me the best, She always there for me when i needed her. I really can't imagine days w/o her i'm serious. Maybe this little arguments we have now really meant alot to me though. Sometimes i do need your advice in everything i do, I know that what i did last night was really bad. I shouldn't get pissed at you, I shouldn't show you attitude. & I seriously hope you won't continue being angry with me though. I really really really don't want to lost a great friend like you. As i mention in that message, Maybe i put Priscillia first in everything i do, there might be a reason? I'm not sure, But no matter what you still are my friend and obviously hold a part in me. Even though Celeste know me for 2 plus years. But still, it ended up that you know me the best, You know when i'm sad, You know when i'm hiding something, You know when i need someone to talk to, You know when i'm feeling so hurt. You simply just could read my mind everytime and i cant hide anything from you. This is how great you are. I'm serious. I'm not joking babe. I really want you to be the best friend i ever had though. Although sometimes you really very bitchy and stuffs. But still no matter what you're the best. & i know i'm not always there for you and stuffs. But i'll really try to be there for you alright. But sometimes, is not i don't want to go out with you, Its because i cannot go out. Is not i always with Priscillia. is because everytime she asked me out. My mum allows, You should know how bitchy my mum is right. Haha. So ya, try to be understanding yea. & still anyway, thanks for always being there for me, i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment