Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I love you as much as how i do when i first know you.

I'm really happy today. I finally could see bebe. Like seriously. Hehe. Went over her place as usual. She's a little mad and retard today. She look more and more femine. Ah. But she's still as sweet though. Let's talk about what happen in school. Oral was crap. D&T paper was crap. Totally thought tht i would fail like seriously. But Mrs Chee said i didn't fail. Happy die. Like seriously, HEHE. Lady luck it's on my side. I hope i would be able to promote yo. :) Bebe face & image keep floating into my mind. Ahh, Seeing her on friday again. How happy can i be? :) Bebe today told me why she didn't reply my message and stuffs and asked why i went to drink and stuffs. Ah. It's just a moment of thinking that i want to go and drink, afterall, that day was crap. I'm serious. Maybe i'm thinking that i can't live w/o you and i'm right. :) I really can't live w/o you. A second w/o you it's already so weird so what do you expect if i don't have you forever. Right? Haha. Okay lah. I'm done crapping though. I just love today alot. Because of bebe & i bet she know. HAHAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment