Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Maybe.. i'm just not suppose to care so much.

How can i talk about what happened today, I laughed a lot, I cried a lot. But still, Happy Birthday Bitch <3 You should know how much it matters from that letter i wrote. I really put in a lot of effort in that. But still, i really hate how we end the day. Seriously, your that sudden saying of not being able to go out and play with you for a freaking a year is seriously killing me. I literally want to cry out when i'm at fitness but i just.. controlled. Till you left, while sending you to the bus-stop i just cried out. I don't think you know that i cried right. I know i asked you to shut up. It's just because, no point explaining, i won't listen. Because.. my head is just filled with days w/o you in Singapore. I know i made you worried for not answering your calls. I know i made my mum worried for having such puffy eyes. I know i made Poyin worried for ignoring her. I know i made a lot people worried. I know i shouldn't get so emotional and stuffs. I know you are just leaving for 2 months. But remember what you promised me on the phone okay! You have to skype with me EVERYNIGHT. :( And anway, thanks for the Barney you give me. Actually that wound is nothing though, At least you guys did laughed, That's the main point. Sigh. I think i really fail. I shouldn't get so pissed off at you. :( But anway still. Please enjoy your birthday today. Hope i didn't spoil your mood for your birthday! :x & i will treat your Barney with care till you're back. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment