Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

You just meant so much to me.

I'm very happy today. A little happy & maybe a little disappointing & a little pissed off. Let me elaborate. Why am i happy. Hehe. <3 Cause first baby makes me feel so happy maybe because after looking back at her blog. Than let me remember those past memories we once had. <3 Make me feel like loving my baby more and more. That's why i treat her very sweet today & i think because of this. Baby find me really weird. Cute right. Okay. Why am i disappointed... Because of Marhuimin bah, Afterall, she's my best friend. She didn't clarify anything with me and just ignore me. Sigh. Nevermind. Why am i pissed off. Because of my mother. She's really a bitch sia. I was just checking if there's internet and she thought that i'm ignoring her and don't want to help her do. This is parents. Right? :( Went to Tampiness, IKEA, GIANT & COURTS. Awesome sia. So many places within a few hours. Hehe. Got straws again. I'm going to make heart for baby. HAHA. That's the only thing i know how to do mah! Blea. :> Alright. Going sleep soon, going out with Poyin tomorrow! Zaijian!  :B

No comments:

Post a Comment