Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

You forgot but i remembered.

It suppose to be our 2nd month today, but did you even bother? HAHA. In fact, you didn't. Maybe i shall just leave that present i'm planning to give you laying around at my house or maybe keep into that box. Sigh, i really feel damn unsecure recently. What if you'll be gone by the time i'm back or maybe... Im not even able to be back.. If.. I'm not back please love someone alright, love someone that wont give the same problem as me. Love someone that would give you what you need. Love someone that could make you smile and feel loved. I really really want to let you go so that you would be able to find someone better than me but i just can't without you, is like.. something is missing in this world. Sigh. What if one day you leave me, how would i even be able to continue my life.. :( I shall stop crapping and blog a proper post.
HAPPY TEACHERS DAY! & HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST BITCH! Let's talk about what happen YESTERDAY shall we. Cause basically, Yesterday was somehow my happiest day of my life. Went to Sengkang to meet that girl. Accompanied her to Tampiness & Pasir-ris. HAHA. She's a sweetie pie. I was really damn PEKCHEK with the weather and so i walked really slow, And she dragged me to walk cause she need to go somewhere and do something. HAHA. Although we spend a little time together, but im really happy with her. LIKE SERIOUSLY, After so long, i can finally see her. LIKE FINALLY! To her this meeting might be nothing, but to me this meeting is everything, i might not even be able to see her anymore. So why won't i be happy, right? Sigh. I really miss those time when everytime we see each other, we would hugged each other real tight. I miss those time when you would demand for a kiss before we leave. HAHA. Everything changed as time goes by. From yesterday, i could see that your feelings for me had totally changed. Like seriously, but i won't ask much. Even if we can't be together, being friends with you would be okay with me because all i want is to be able to talk to you. THAT'S ALL. Alright, done crapping, Going to bath and eat my dinner! IM SERIOUSLY VERY HUNGRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment