Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

You came into my life, and just left me like this.

I seriously ran out of pictures, So yep. This will do. Today seriously sucks. Monster giving jiaobin weird attitude that totally pissed me off that i don't bother texting her but i seriously tempted to text her NOW! Nevermind. Shall text her at 8pm. That's her GOODMOOD TIME. I think~ Nevermind. Get back to topic. Sigh.. I don't know why i'm just emotional today. Must stay strong yea <3 Texting Gabrielle the whole day. She's the only person i could text now though... Or wait, let me REPHRASE. I only want to text Gabrielle. HAHA. Somehow.. Her emo make me stop being emo. OKAY CRAPPING AGAIN. Went church today, was totally distracted by the fact that GIRLS NEED TO GO NS. Ah, What bullshit siol! GIRLS GO NS? SERIOUSLY. GO & DIE. HAHA. JOKING~ Anyway, i'm so bored now you know.. How bored.. SUPER BORED. I wont expect your msge anymore, i wont expect we to get back together anymore, i wont expect you to visit my blog, stalk my twitter & facebook like you used too. Sigh, I miss you very much. How fast could i take to move on? When you had already move on or maybe even found someone to replace me. Ohyea. You might. But me? Still stuck here. HAHA. Somehow, really regret not treasuring you though. But it's okay. People make mistake and have to learn from the mistake! Yea~ Learn.. Ah. I don't feel like blogging already. That's it. <3 BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment