Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

The last blog post about you, i guess.


Let this picture be the last blog post about you.. I'm sorry for not making you smile. I know you would find a girl better than me right.. Sigh.. What an ending we have man. I didn't expect it would end it that way, because.. Actually after tht breakup, my love for you came back and it even got deeper. But since you wanted to end it tht badly this time, So be it. I did put in an effort to improve everything, but you gave up. So why must i still stuck here right, I should just move on as everybody says. Turn back straight as they says. But no point forcing me when my heart doesn't wants right? Sigh.. Nvm. I don't feel like posting anymore, I'm crying while typing. What a fool. i swear. Why am i still holding on when you gave this up! But you know, i'll never forget those time we spent together. I know why i cant turn back straight that easily, because of those certain memories can't seems to let me turn back straight. Sigh... NEVERMIND. I don't even think you would be reading this. So yep! Bye 1st. You'll never know how much i love you.. till now.. till this minute... Please be stay happy.
/edit/
I can't sleep at the moment. I kept thinking about you & i start being emotional & ignored P & she's angry now. Sigh.. What's wrong with me recently.. What's wrong with us to be exact. Have we really came to an end? How come.. my heart insist of moving on.. My heart insist of telling me tht you would be back.. My mind told me not to give up sometimes but sometimes asked me to move on. So yep. Who should i listen to? :( I'm stressed & confused. Everything seems so different w/o you. Had a got used to life with you? Sigh.. I know its better to end early than ending this r/s later.. Since you are alright, Remain alright k? No matter what i do.. Just... Take it that... We didn't get together before, Throw away all those stuffs i give you.. All it does is just bad memories..... I really miss you.. ALOT...
Dear God, Could  you let me move on? It's tired. It's hard to be like this. I'm suffering so much pain now. Do i really need her? I don't right? I still could survive w/o her, Am i right? :( Sighh. Please take all this pain away.. Thank God..

No comments:

Post a Comment