Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Friday, August 26, 2011

I miss you so much, but do you?

I really ran out of pictures! Okay, I'm going to blog a proper post today! HAHA!
First.. I shall apologise for not updating my space of mine! As im busy & lazy too! :)
& Second.. Let me tell you what i do today! First school today was FUN. Haha. I have no idea why though! Weeeeeee~ Went to hub after school! Meet up with Poyin & after that Priscilla came and we went to hunt for people to let our craving stop! Finally found one! & got what we wanted! After that send Cassan off to bus stop and Poyin & I accompanied Priscilla for tuition! Than we were basically nua-ing and crapping as time past at a nearby empty space! We did many weird stuffs! Super unglam also! HAHA. Was messging Gabrielle throughout everything! Weeee. After that we went to hub after her tuition is done. I SWEAR I FEEL LIKE KILLING PRISCILLA WHEN WE ARE AT HUB! BECAUSE... SHE'S SO NOT HERSELF. Don't talk about that. Make me pissed off only. Trained to Somerset! GOSH I WANT HEELS! :( Went to sing K with CELL. SUPER FUN!!!! Haha. Than we cabbed back after having dinner and after spotting some cute butches around~ Poyin say is cute too OKAY! Haha. JOKEJOKE. & i'm home updating my blog now! & ohyah! Tmrw busy day again! Studying with Poyin in the morning. Head to IKEA to have lunch~ And maybe shopping before coming home! OMG. THAT'S WHAT WE ARE SUPPOSE TO DO WHEN IT'S HOLIDAY! Haha. OKAY. My mum is giving me more and more freedom! Hope she let me go Sentosa with CLASS on MONDAY MAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment