Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

When a PRO goes out with a RETARD.

Basically, Yesterday was really fun with those bunch of different idiots. HAHA. First Cassan came over my house and we trained to VIVO to meet P. We walked around and played around and decided to settle down at Burger King for lunch. After eating, i got really fed-up with P for being emo all the while. It's seriously so not like her. So i ignored her. Cassan suggested going to j8 to do some crap stuffs. But nvm, we decided to get GongCha before we leave. So we went to hunt for GongCha. The queue is so fucking long, so forget it shall get it when we reach j8. On the train, P said she wanted to meet KarEn. So we splitted up, She went to meet KarEn & Cassan & I wait for Hongwei & JinFeng to come. Got Gongcha while waiting for them. CRAVING SETTLED. Haha. Trained down to Woodlands to meet back P. P bluffed me that she was with her primary schl friend and KarEn had left. In the end it was KarEn, i was like WTF?!?!?! Haha. She said my reaction damn funny. BUT WHO CARES. I embarrassed her at the mrt station when all eyes on her! WINK~ We wanted to accompany her to tuition but she was on the bus already. SO FORGET IT. P tuition was late too so we just trained back. Accompanied P to yck. GOOD FRIENDS RIGHT. Than we bused back to hub to get our dinner. Hongwei being a good friend helping me to take my food. HEHE. <3 LOVE HIM SO MUCH I SWEAR. HAHA. JOKEJOKE. During the bus ride, jinfeng is emoboy96. Nvm WHO CARES. Than i was having emotional problem at tht time and Gab text me. What Gab said made sense to me so i just mention to break. I do regret saying it.. But you know.. Afterall i love you so much, you like don't give a fuck, so why bother? Maybe taking a break now. I would be able to answer to myself if i needed you in  my life, As well as you.. So yep. Let's just see how we goes ok? Although i really cried last night, But everything was alright after crapping with K & P. Both of them really could make me forget EVERYTHING. I love them so much, i swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment