Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Just fuck everything.

How do i even express how i feel? Recently i'm having mood-swings. & is those very jialat mood-swings. Priscilla came down to yck for tuition and she meet me up before going for tuition, Aint she sweet? She passed me the cake. HAHA. Sillygirl. Brought her in to school. Total retarded. Played catching with tht asshole in recess. She took my phone and insist of returning. HAHA. Clarette thought that she's my boyfriend. I WAS LIKE. HAHHAHAHA. Crazy~ Sigh.. You know.. i dont feel your love anymore? HAHA. I forgot. You don't give a damn. :) & im being lazy to blog now! BYEBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment