Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Friday, September 2, 2011

I have nothing to say, to be exact i cant say anything.

I'm leaving tmrw. I'm so going to miss Singapore so much as well as her. We seriously drifted apart alot. I really don't know what to post you know. My feeling is all stucked inside. Last night went to watch SMURF with Hongwei. HAHA. He's really funny, studying his Social Studies through the movie and the song that the Smurfs sing is making him forget all those stuffs that he need to remember. Im munching on sweets now though. HUNGRY EH. Although i ate my dinner! I feel like munching on biscuit now! Gosh. Cravings is killing meeee. First thing i'm going to do in Hongkong is run to tht shopping mall get tht EGG TART AND THE BUBBLE TEA. Hehe <3 And maybe shall get tht chicken rice upstairs! Or maybe the set meal food across the streets! HAHAHA. Celeste is bugging me to tell her what happen between me & P. LOL! nothing happen between us though, She got tired of talking to me. Maybe i'm that boring. Its okay. She aint the only friend i have. :) Alright, done crapping Heading to bed SOON! I miss you so much, but the distance we have now makes me feel that you don't love me anymore or maybe NOT AT ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment