Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

You're so important to me right now.

Done baking muffins <3 Pictures of it will be uploaded at the end of the post. :) I haven started doing my holiday homework & i'm going to do it after i blogged. Have to start before i'm dead meat before school reopen. I miss my baby so much. How i wish i can meet her later. But i doubt i could later thoughhh. Not sure. I want to watch smurf with her!!! Cause i want to spent more time with her. HEHE. <3 You know what. I'm going to treasure every minute with her because i'm really afraid of losing her. Even though if it is one-sided. Maybe i should stop crapping. I really enjoyed those past few days in Hongkong with DADDY & GRANDMA. Went to Disneyland the third time~ This time round ON A WHEELCHAIR. Cool or what sia! WEEEEEE. I'm a little lazy to continue posting. TILL HERE WILL DO! :) BYEEEEEEEEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment