Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Monday, August 1, 2011

HAPPY FIRST MONTHSARY HUNHUN ♥

Hey honey little sweetie pie, Let's see how long we had known each other shall we? *REWIND*
Uh. The saddest part, i forget when i know you. It's either.. 25th or the 26th March. But still, i know you because of Teresa, I really never regret knowing Teresa, if i didn't know her, i wouldn't have know you this dumb asshole. HEHE. & I remember i told you not to message me at all on the 2nd July, Right? Because i'm already started to get over Teresa but instead.. I fall in love with you. & the next day before you leave for China. We were talking on the phone and stuffs, You played a prank on me so that i would tell you how i really feel, right? :) During those time when you were in China, Do you know how much i miss talking to you? You have been like in a part of my life from that day on. I know you were still with Teresa but i was doing all this behind her back. I know i was wrong from the start. I shouldn't even like you both. But still i like the way we are right now though. During those time in Hongkong, we were  like contacting each other everyday.. we were skyping through late night.. You were telling me about your past stories.. I was having a weird sickness when i'm there but you were there with me when i needed you.. & of course we talked about random stuffs ALWAYS. Hehe. Of course when i came back to Singapore, we meet up the next day right? Although it was awkward in the beginning but still everything turns out well towards the end. HEHE. I'll never forget those awkward moments we have though. After a few more days you & teresa broke & we officially become together, & it has been one month since today right. HEHE. Sigh, Baby...
Thanks for always giving in to me whenever we quarrel,
Thanks for providing me with unconditional love,
Thanks for always making me smile & laugh,
Thanks for giving me such a wonderful time whenever i'm with you,
Thanks for being such a wonderful boyfriend all this while.
And..................................
I'll never forget those tight hug you give me,
I'll never forget how you said you love me,
I'll never forget how you always throw tantrum at me,
I'll never forget what you said to me,
& many many many many many more....
I know i aint a good girlfriend, I know i can't be with you whenever you needed someone to talk too, I know i always make you think alot, I know i always make you get hurt, I know you need someone to hong you happy also, I know you are very immature sometimes, I know you love me alot too, I know i have a sucky attitude. I know i always make you feel like giving up. I know i suck in everything but you know, You're my everything? I'm not like trying to be sweet or what so ever, I meant every word i say. You really meant everything to me. Whenever i ask you not to reply me is because i don't want to quarrel with you & just let me cool down & i'll get back to you ASAP. Whenever i ask you to leave me alone is not because i'm angry. Im just thinking of what to do the next time. Whenever i'm with you and i got so quiet is because.. i was thinking, when would be the next time i would see you again & i wish time never past when i'm with you.
Baby, I REALLY LOVE YOU, Let's take more picture when we go out next time eh.. :B That's all for the post. It's pretty long, isn't it? :) The first time was a longer post, I retype it as i was pretty pissed off with you but we're alright now right? HAHA. Okay lah. Enough crapping. BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment