Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Doubting.

It has been quite long for me to update my blog eh. Has been busy with stuffs like exam and r/s stuffs. HAHA. For those past few days, i have been treating my hunhun pretty cold.. I have been asking break-up w/o sparing a little thought for her. How evil can i be right? HAHA. Joking. Have been skyping with my Tiger the past few days. She's hell cute giving me lame ideas to get smth cool for baby. & i thought of using one of my Senior idea. HEHE. Lame but meaningful though. You know baby, i really love you? Although sometimes i have been thinking a little too much than before, I act like i don't care although i really care. I say stuffs w/o thinking but after saying.. I start regretting and tears dropped. Whenever i quarrel with you, every word you say were so true that it touched me. Baby.. Thanks for always holding on my temper, my attitude, & my everything. Thanks for always making me smile & cry. Thanks for teaching me what's love & patience. Most importantly.. THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW YOU. Have been crapping so much about baby stuffs eh. Might be heading out with TIGER to meet up with MONSTER & HER LOVER tomorrow. IF MUMMY MOOD IS GOOD. If not.. i can't even step out of the house. :( I need to start studying tmrw man. Okay done crapping, that's all, GOODBYE. I might not update as often as i used tooooo. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment