Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Fluttered heart.

MORNING PEEPS! I'm like so tired.. Baby & Monster woke earlier than me. HAHA. I thought i was the want who woke earlier than time but it turns out not. Got back my result eh! HAPPY DIE EH. Maths 27/40 Chemistry 12/30 Chinese 40/50. AWESOME NOT. HAHA. Jokingjoking. Yesterday Cell was pretty fun. Was texting Teresa through the cell. Games during cell was fun. I WAS THE THIEF MAN. FunnyFunny. OKAY. Meet up with my dearest hun after cell. ALTHOUGH we meet for freaking an hour.. I still enjoyed the time with her though we did quarreled A LITTLE WHILE on the bus. But everything turns out well. HEHE. & tht crazy girl was acting cute through the bus trip! HAHA. & BABY ALWAYS SMELLS GOOD :( Making me miss the smell on her. :( Okay. Sounds gross. :x There's really a funny guy which board the bus. HAHA. Sigh, My monster is now facing what i did face once before. I never like the feeling being the third party, but because of the love i held on, Monster, you have to hold on too. OKAY? No matter how difficult it is, No matter how tired are you, Everything would turns out well if he did love you... Basically, im crapping all this while. Shall post till here than! BYEBYE. I LOVE MY BABY. ALOT...

No comments:

Post a Comment