Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Every little thing matters.

Sorry. Neglect my blog again.. I'm so tired now, when is only 11. Sigh.. I have been a weird girl recently. Giving attitudes out of no where. I'm really tired to blog. GOODNIGHT PEEPS. I love my girlfreind. ALOT. Even if i don't show. I REALLY LOVE HER. Sigh....
Dearest Tiger, Please be a good girl & go home now... Your parents will worried okay, even though they didn't say anything. Rwar~ NIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment