Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

One day you will realize how much I was there for you, when I’m gone.

Oops. My camera had spoilt. So not much picture left though... :( Yesterday went to barrage with class.  It was really fun. Got Yongsheng his present. I swear i hate him okay :( He left it there. Sigh. My money fly. :( GAGA. But anyway, YongSheng look dame cute yesterday i swear. Do you want a picture of him? LOL. Okay. Hold on uh...
THAT IDIOT. HAHA. CUTE NOT. I THINK QUITE CUTE LEY. Okay. Than there is one shot the three of them take. ALL THE FACE SUPER CUI.
Okay. Enough pictures. We played kite in the evening. I didn't know flying kite is such a fun game. LOL. No joke. Barrage wind super windy somemore. OMG. Than... I wore Jerome cap. BUT WAS SNATCH AWAY BY MARCUS GU & DAREN LEE. Such an ass. I SWEAR. Than basically, MARHUIMIN is in love with my camera and start zilian-ing. LIKE NO BEFORE. HAHAH. Than we guys were abit hungry and went down to the Cafe to eat. After eating, Baby was sweet enough to come to barrage to find me. And so Baby joined us after that, After eating pizza that miss yong bought. Cassan, MARHUIMIN and baby and me took a bus to " SHENTON WAY " Hilarious max. We thought is somewhere like in Yio chu kang or smth. BUT IT ENDED UP AT A ULU PLACE. It was pretty scary you know... We saw a guy.. wearing a white stuffs. AND it happen that, he's black. & I almost freak out. & it is already quite late last night you know. OMG. CANT STOP THINKING MAN. Than cab home as mummy told me too cause it's pretty late. Reached home got scolded by mummy because i told her my camera spoilt. :( AH FUCK MY LIFE. Than i went to sleep after having a talk with Yongsheng & JoelZhang. HAHA. I'm going malaysia now. & GUESS WHAT. TMRW IS ME AND BABY MONTHSARY. OMG. I LOVE HER. HAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment