Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Friday, July 29, 2011

I don't want to just be someone you'll always remember. I want to be someone you can't possibly forget..

Today its a really bad day, wait wrong. This few days totally aint good good or me. Ah nvm, don't talk about the sad stuffs. Let's talk about those happy stuffs that happen today. Went school for Chemistry Remedial but in the end i was playing instead. :x I went around hunting for people. KarEn was force to come and find me but i was kind enough to accompany her to find her teacher. HAHA. Accompanied her to MRT while i go to 7eleven to get some stuffs. Got back school and nua around library while waiting Priscilla to come over to meet me. HAHA. Than Priscilla came and accompanied her to go have lunch. Tht freaking girl keep bully me all the while. But nevermind. She's hell making me laugh. She taught me chemistry but failed, we ended up vandalising the worksheet. & its time for me to go home. Sent her to the bus stop, told her where to stop and uncle came and pick me up. Was pretty tired today. Tmrw going class outing. Excited max. Coming back with pictures. That's all.
Baby, recently we really drifted alot, & i really wished you could find someone better than me but i know you wont. Sigh.. I wonder what's wrong with me but i really love you. I really love you... Sigh. how i wish we could be back to normal. Baby. i love you.. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment