Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I'm tired of every little things, but i know you are the want who could make me smile

Today school was actually very interesting and funny & i really enjoyed every period. After school went home nua and Cassan came over and we PLAN to go to visit Mrs Chee but she didn't pick our phone call :( So in the end we went to hub to shop for flower. Cause fruit basket is freaking 65 dollar. Than after that went to bus interchange saw Miss Tang took the same bus as her. Almost cried in the bus, but i was strong enough to hold back all my tears. But im being a stupid ass anyhow thinking. Okay. today very lazy post. until here will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment