Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Every small little things you do, do affect me alot. ♥

This post would be specially dedicated to my one & only baby, ELLEN♥.
I know today is the most suckiest day of my life or maybe OUR LIFE. It's like i keep insisting you to find another girls. AGAIN. Because basically, I'm not those type that could go out everyday like your other ex are. I always put my mum piority over her as she once had an operation & i'm really afraid to lose her. I'm not those type that would like to lie to my mother as i used to last time. Sigh, Maybe on our Monthsary. I MIGHT ALSO NOT EVEN BE ABLE TO GO OUT WITH YOU. & i know this would affect you more & actually i also kinda dread that day to come, because i'm afraid you get really really pissed off by me for not being a good girlfriend that i can't even celebrate our monthsary together. I know that's abit heart-breaking but still i don't think i could. In my whole entire life, my mum never once let me go out with my other friends. But only Poyin or Jing yi. Only this two. The rest she won't. Maybe cell group she would let me out, Afterall is CELL. Sigh, Baby, Not only you miss me, i do okay. But recently arguements and quarrels had taken place in our relationships, From all those little arguments and quarrels, we somehow drifted apart. We don't really text each other as much as we use too, We don't meet up as much as we use too, We don't talk over the phone through late nights as we use too. There's so much thing we never do after my mother is back. Sigh, I miss those times when i go over your house and mad around your bed, get pissed off with you for no reason, push you away just wanting you to ask me what happen. I also miss those times that we go for movies, and your hand would always turn so cold and i would hold your hands. I also miss those times that you taught me Chemistry but everything enters my ear and came out through my another ear. I also miss those times you held my hands while we walk through everywhere.  I also miss those times when you scan through my message. We did so many stupid and silly things and this is my first time i love a person that much and i had so many memories to think about. Although i know i'm not your last, so i would really like to treasure every minute with you. Please bare my sucky attitude, my immatureness, my craziness. But still this post would end with the word that i always say to you everyday. Which is....... I love you baby. Please note that no matter what i will love you, when i tell you to find other girls i just want you to affirm me that you won't because all you wanted was me. But baby, if you really find a girl much better than me, Please tell me alright, I will let you go. Because seeing you happy makes me happy too. Although letting you go is the hardest thing but still i would. :) 
PS- I LOOK HORRIBLE IN THAT PICTURE, BUT IDGAF. IT'S STILL ME. 

No comments:

Post a Comment