Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Everything seems so different, what does all this means?

If you don't bother texting me than don't. It sucks to wait for your reply the whole day.
Went church today, today sermon was (Y) I was distracted by twitter & my message. He's hell funny man. As in Calver. HAHA. Scaring me in the early morning. CRAZYASSHOLE. Went home and basically stare at my lappy the whole day. Talking to KarEn. She's hell weird and funny. Glad to have a new friend. Christinah being an ass today. SHE DIDN'T EVEN MESSAGE ME. :( ASSHOLE STILL SAY I NO MSGE HER. WHEN I DID. Okay. I'm basically texting baby now. She didn't bother to reply me today because she says that she's very tired. & im offically touched by what she post on her blog. Sweet max. HAHA. Okay. & Basically i have finish watching 49 days. SO NICE SIA THE SHOW. Now going to watch Miss Ripley. HEHE. Okay. Goodbye. I love my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment