Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

It isn't that easy as you say.

Hey Peeps. I woke up at 12 thanks to Mummy. She asking Daddy to keep wake me up :( Like a poor thing only. I want sleep till 3 plus derh sia. WTF. I'm going to be a bored girl today cause basically nobody is free to entertain me :( SAD LIFE I HAVE. Wanted to go out and study because staying at home is real boring. But Poyin being an ass giving me weird replies that i don't get what she mean. Forget it. Maybe this is my life. I'm freaking fed-up with my fucking life right now. Yesterday quarreled with baby again. We're quarreling non-stop recently. AH. Just fuck everything. I'm lazy to continue also .Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment