Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

You mean everything to me and losing you is my greatest fear

Today school was fun. Cause lesson was as slack as ever. HEHE. Celeste & Huimin wasn't in class because something crop up and they have to find a girl. Thn i was real bored. :( POOR ME. They came down and gave me a visit and we slack and nua at the bench. Thn chit-chat. I was real irrititating because i'm making plenty weird noises from my shoes with tht pathetic wall. Went down Recess with Cassan first. Ate and proceed to library to NUA & ENJOY AIR-CON. How lazy can we both be. Thn went out and saw Huimin & Celeste again. So NUA with them before going up although tht 10 minute bell rang. Saw Teresa and clique. Cassan still shout my name to tell me. Haha. FunnyFunny. Thn saw her girlf walk past. JOKE. I think they quarreled. NO EYE CONTACT AT ALL. Doesn't even look like a couple though. JOKINGJOKING. Thn.. went up to class. Miss Yong kept disturbing me. She's real guailan sometimes. HAHA. Mrs Yeo lesson was total bore but i complete her work ASAP. Aren't i smart? :) Finish school, went home, texted baby. GAGA. I miss her so much. Sigh, Priscilla spoil my day. I really treat her as friend. but she treat me as COWDUNG. Texing Christina at the moment. She's real funny sometime. Never fail to cheer me up when i quarrel with Baby. Although she's just a senior which i know not long ago! Awesome much. Baby has ben a really sweet boyfriend recently. Always telling me lame stuffs to make me laugh. She's been a great part in my life. I love her alot. You'll never know how much i love her. :) HEHE. I'm nagging her to blog. She's been a lazy bum neglecting her blog! She also skip school today. HOW NAUGHTY CAN SHE BE. Excited for cell tomorrow. Might be meeting baby after cell. HEHE. EXCITED DIE. :) Alright. That's all for now. Baby & i didn't quarrel today. CONGRATS~ HEHE. Okay lah. GOODBYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment