Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Nothing going to change my love for you.

School today was alright. HEHE. D&T teacher didn't come. SO IT WAS HAVE FUN DAY. LOL. Physics & Chemistry was AS SLACK AS USUAL. Thn nothing really happen alrdy. Reached home on lappy and start watching DRAMA. Quarreled with Baby for a little while, was alright in the ned because i give in :) PRISCILLA BEING A BITCH NOT TELLING ME WHY SHE HAS HOME LEAVE. GOING TO KILL HER SOON! HAHA. BYEBYE. THAT'S ALL. SHORT AND SWEET :)

No comments:

Post a Comment