Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It's just me & you.

Basically, i have no picture, I found this picture & i think i look dame ridiculous. Let me tell you WHY. Hehe. I'm wearing a hat & i still take an umbrella. Because Mummy want me to dry the umbrella because it's wet & i'm suppose to stand under the SUN. Haha. Ridiculous max. Tdy schl was boring. Cassan didn't came. Don't talk about schl. I came home and watch drama the whole day. & of course. Bitch someone. -.- She's a freaking bitch i swear. Step lian when you aren't one? Wonderful. (Y) I miss baby, i was texting her through tuition. :) Ah. I'm lazy to continue posting as i'm having a terrible headache & stomachache. :( *SADFACE* Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment