Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Monday, July 18, 2011

No one knows how much i love you.

Yawn, i woke up from my sleep but i'm still tired. I'm such a lazy bum. I miss Baby alot. I can't text her as much as before. Mummy being a bitch not letting me use my phone. She come back = Everything gone. Forget it, Let's talk about school. Basically, today we did class test through every lesson. Except History though. During recess, someone was kind enough to give me a lollipop. THANKS UH. Celeste said i blush sia. WTF. Ate tht lollipop in history lesson. I was not alright today at all, i'm afraid to lose you. :( Baby, you know.. how much i love you. You know, how much i want to see you. You know, how much i miss you. Ahh, Done crapping. GOODBYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment