Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Everything you said were true right?

Greet everything with a smile on our face.
Today was fun. HAHA. Although.. something happen on the way back. Don't mention about it. I'm afraid i'll cry all over again. Went for movie with Korkor and friends. Ate lunch. Went to the game station. Ah. Mad crazy sia the games. Pretty fun and interesting. HEHE. Keep going to the toilet. What's wrong with me man. LOL. Currently talking to Baby now. We're like mentioning breakup more and more often now. She doesn't know, no matter how pissed off i am, I still love her & of course. I really want her to hug me when im pissed off. But i really didnt know why. Im so pissed off with her. BECAUSE BASICALLY THERE'S NOTHING TO BE SO PISSED OFF WITH. I freaking ask her to let go of my hand & there goes.. Her eyes at tht moment of time was super scary, So i walked off. I really don't dare to face her anymore. Just now at AMK mrt station also. Tht last glance i saw was really enough for me... AH. IM GOING TO GO BATH NOW. Goodbye. Baby, i love you. As always. Nothing changes. My love for you its still the same.. As much as before. Even though everytime i ask you to go away. Sometimes i don't really mean it.. Ahh. Forget it. I shall post till here. Im lazy to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment