Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Everyone needs to give up when nothing change for the better

Last night was really a very bad night, I swear. I was worried for Baby in the other hand, & i want to message her to unsure she's alright. Baby. When you sent me tht message i almost broke into tears. I swear. You know the feeling of, You're so important to me in the first place, and suddenly you said that. Everything started to stumble. Is like COLLAPSING. I really cried to sleep, Kept thinking what did i do wrong.. I'm happy with you, As always. Don't you notice? Sigh, Baby, Don't scare me with those messages anymore, Will you? I really love you.... Shall end of with that picture. :)
/edit/
Boo. I'm back. Because i'm bored. & i have nothing to do at this moment of time. Meeting my stubborn boyfriend tomorrow. She would be joining us for my brother birthday party. She's the freaking first " boyfriend " i showed my brother. HAHA. She must be honoured. IDONTCARE. She went Jamming today and leave me alone so i went to sleep to ensure time flies. Hongwei is sweet enough to call me from Meleka to ask me if i need anything. & he's getting something for me and baby. Isn't that lovely guy so sweet? He's being such an awesome friend. AS ALWAYS. Ahh. I miss my baby so much. I wonder why my laptop so hang now. SUPER HANG. Watching CITY HUNTER now. Very nice sia. SUPER. HAHAHA.. Okay, shall post till here. I'm a little tired and i'm going to sleep at 12.30 tonight. :)  I'll be back tomorrow with pictures. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment