Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Friday, July 15, 2011

I always longed for a sweet boyfriend since young.

Let's see the Massive change in my life and looks. Through past this few years. Starting from Primary 6, Shall we? I look dame ridiculous when i'm in Primary 6. But, please bare with it and see how much i change. :) 
OHGOSH. THIS IS MY P6 PHOTO. RIDICULOUS TTM. &  FYI. THAT'S HOW I TAKE MY PICTURE LAST TIME. CAN'T STOP LAUGHING WHENEVER I SEE THIS. LOL. Next...
Decided to try on BANGS when i'm in Secondary 1. Looks horrible on me i swear. But it's worth trying.. 
Secondary 2 was the year i turn very rebellious. I went to dye my hair and stuffs. Started smoking all these crap. Regret doing all those. Towards of the end of Secondary 2. I started changing a little. & it looks like this.
My behaviour changed alot. But after coming back from hongkong. I LOOK LIKE THIS.
YES. WHICH IS HOW I LOOK LIKE NOW. IS THERE ANY DIFFERENT? I THINK THERE IS LORH~ HAHA. I prefer the current me now though... :) I'm far happy now.. Because i have an awesome boyfriend? Maybe. That's the part of the reason. I really envy this sweet couples.
Aint they sweet? They are hell sweet i swear~ HAHA. * JEALOUS *
Cherish every moment. Yes i really want to cherish every moment with Baby. But somehow. No matter how. WE COULD QUARREL. Mini-quarrel or Big arguement. SURE HAVE. Maybe it bring us together and let us know each other more. MAYBE but i'm not sure... :(
Let me tell you what i did today than. Reached school. I got punish during maths for not doing homework. PE WAS FUN. I SWEAR. After that Chemistry, there's a test. But i sleep after doing, AWESOME RIGHT. Than recess and went to chapel for something lame. Went home have lunch and went for tuition. Bused home and one uncle very smelly sit beside me :( OMG. IM SUPER LATE. SHALL POST TILL HERE. BYEBYE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment