Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

I'm not in the mood to do anything right now.

I don't have a pretty picture. So this will do. I'm tired of messaging anybody at the moment. Sorry for not replying at all. Including Baby. I'm tired and heading to bed soon. After bathing. I'm sick. My cramp is making me give attitude. Nothing wrong okay. Baby don't think so much okay? School was a total bore as usual. Sex talk during CF. Slept through it as my cramp is being a bitch. :( After tht head home and bath & head out to ION with Poyin. Got korkor birthday present. Something lame but i think he'll like it cause I BUY WANT. Joking. I'm lazy to post. Goodbye.
/edit/
It seems kinda short so i'm here to update a little more. So it goes like this. Went to tumblr and found pictures that i really want to express how i feel now. HEHE.
This is what i really need now. A hug from you. I miss you baby... Like alot.... :(
To me you're of course PERFECT. No matter how sucky you are. You're still PERFECT in my eyes though.. HEHE. 
& Obviously, I always loved the way you smile at me. You're really a sweetie pie whenever you smile. Don't believe. Go look in the mirror and smile :) HEHE. Like a fool, but you're hell cute. <3
Baby, I know just now i think i hurt you for what i said. I'm sorry alright. I just want to study & i somehow feel like being alone... No matter what i'm doing i still miss you but i can't possibly always be with you forever right? You're always making me wait for your reply. Isn't the same for you? :( Do you know how hurt it feel to not see a reply from you? Do you know how i feel now? It's how the way you are feeling JUST NOW. Okay hope after seeing you this... You would know how much you meant to me. *blinkblink* Baby. I love you, okay? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment