Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Our love will never die.

I'm back from school. Tired. Towards the end of the day was like this _|_ Fucked up by how's things going. I was in the midst of giving the r/s up but Priscilla told me not too. She know's how much i love baby.. But I doubt baby knows and insist of continue getting pissed by me for not telling him whose the guy. I just don't want you guys to quarrel over a small little thing... Sometimes i find baby really very unreasonable, Sometimes she's as sweet as honey. Sometimes she's as evil as devil. Gosh. How cool can my BABY be. :) Was pissed off after school and gave HONGWEI a call. I was like complaining through the phone and forget i'm actually shouting at him. It was super embarassing when all eyes were staring at me. Wait for uncle to come pick me up, as i was SUPER lazy to wait for the bus. I'm going to keep my box now. Keep baby present inside also, so that mummy wont ask so much question when she's back. LOL. AH MY PIERCING CANT TAKE OUT. FML. :(
/edit/
Baby like a cold now. I wonder what's wrong. She feelings fade uh. I don't know what to do manzxc. She's totally different. Baby can everything go back to normal. I miss you. :( If i really did something to make you pissed. I'm sorry. That's all i can say... If this continue.. I'm afraid... Everything would be different. I'm afraid you would love other girls. Baby, don't leave me will you.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment