Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I might drink a little more than I should tonight. Can I take you home with me tonight?

I'm home. I'm super tired. I don't know if i should go and find baby at woodlands. Cause i feel like taking a nap ley~ :( SAD. BUT I ALSO WANT TO SPENT TIME WITH BABY. FML. IDK. Zzz. I'm freaking pissed with someone in school the whole day. Complained to BABY LOL. IM GOING TO SLEEP NOW AND WAKE UP AT 6.30 to BATH & WAIT FOR BABY TO COME. HEHE. Excited die... Okay. AS WELL AS IM LAZY TO POST. HEHE. This is how lazy i am. :) Anyway, That's it for now. I'll edit the blog post after i meet up with BABY. HEHE. GOODBYE~
/edit/
I just came back from meeting BABY. She's hell adorable AS USUAL. Although we DID quarrel for a little while but we're alright too in the end. CAUSE BABY MOODSWING CAUSE SHE'S HUNGRY. Haha. I failed to be a perfect girlfriend. I SWEAR. Baby keep singing while we cross the road. She's crazy. I didn't remember how long did we love each other. FUCK. I think BABY is super disappointed by me. & baby gave me something. Baby showed me what her ex girlfriend give. She told me she wanted to throw it.. But i know she don't bare to so i didn't say anything and treat it as nothing happen. Ah. I'm tired. I'm not excited for Tomorrrow. MUMMY COMING BACK TMRW. SUPER NOT EXCITING. I haven get my brother present. I need to get it real soon :( Maybe with Baby & Poyin. ONE DAY. HEHE. That's all for today. YEP. BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment