Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Don't test my patience, I'm not someone who you can vent your anger on. Zzz.

School is total bore today. I'm not feeling well towards the end. So basically i just sleep through CHEMISTRY. Poor teacher, keep waking me up but i IGNORED. HEHE. Talk about what happen after schl. MARHUIMIN came over because we had a lunch date as promised. HONGWEI came MAC to meet us. EAT finish already, both of them came my house and watched a SUPER GROSS & LAME SHOW. WHICH IS..... HUMAN CENTIPEDE. Ahhh. I was texting through-out the show. :) After the show ended we decided to CAM-WHORE. WTF. WE TOOK 95 pictures. AWESOME MUCH. Half-way through i went to peek out the window and saw BUMBLEBEE CAR. PRETTY MAX. I'm being super bored now because BABY never reply me. I think she's still having exam. BUT I DONT KNOW. Aiyah, NVM. She's forever like tht. :) Get used can already. :) Mummy coming back tmrw. SO NOT EXCITED. :( Friends can't come over as much as they used to :( SOBSOB. Wating for MARHUIMIN to call me now! SHE THIS SLOW POKE. LIKE TORTOISE. SO SLOW. LOL. But.... I HAVEN BATH YET. HEHE... & I HAVE ENGLISH HOMEWORK TO DO. AH FUCK MY LIFE. OKAY. GOODBYE. HAVE TO DO MY HOMEWORK NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment