Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

That awkward moment when you get jealous of every single girl that talks to your crush even though you have no right.

I'm here to update this little space of mine, woke up about 8.45. Prepared everything by 9.20 and left house, gave church a miss just to go down to Woodlands to meet my Baby. Picked her up from school and we took a bus to her house. She's hell cute. :B Who won't fall in love with her that easily? :) Details of what we did at her house i lazy say, but all i know is i got pissed off at her for no reason. That's the funniest thing out of everything. Oh yah. I got so crazy that i do stupid stuffs. SUPER HILARIOUS. But only Baby know can already. Before i left the house, passed baby her presents. HEHE. She was SO CALLED shocked to see those hearts. LOL. Cause too her is ALOT. But hello, i think tht want a little only sia. I STILL HAVE ANOTHER BOX AT HOME. LOL. After that, bused home. Got MAC for dinner because MAID off day. LOL. I think BABY is sleeping now. She's very tired because just now i don't let her sleep. :) I think that's all for today. GOODBYE.
/edit/
When you asked me if i would get jealous if you message your friends. I said no. But in my heart i was like thinking. Yes I am jealous but i'm tired of all those arguments with you. I'm afraid all those arguments won't lead us into a break up. Although you said, Jealousy & Anger is salt and spices into a main course in the r/s. I'm just afraid of losing you. Yes, I know you do too. We both are afraid of losing each other. BUT, you know... a r/s can't really last FOREVER. So why not cherish what we have now right? :) HAHA. Baby. I love you. I really really love you. Tht letter i gave you today was not ALL of it. But just a part of it. Is impossible to write down every part of it down there into that little space of tht a4 paper right. I know i have a bad attitude but you still accept me for who i am. RIGHT? I also okay... YOU KNOW YOU ATTITUDE SUCKS TOO? LOL. WHENEVER YOU GET PISSED OFF YOU SURE GIVE ME THT GUAILAN FACE AND MACHIAM WANT KILL PEOPLE LIKE THAT. LIKE JUST NOW. But, When you're crazy. To be honest. You're very cute. HAHA.  I know i keep bully you. BUT I BULLY YOU BECAUSE YOU KEEP BULLY ME WHAT. Fair & Square. HEHE. Alright, Im done crapping BUT YOU THIS LAZY PIG STILL SLEEPING.

No comments:

Post a Comment