Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

If i really leave one day, remember that i always enjoyed the time when i'm with you.

I ran out of pictures. So maybe pictures with Quotes are meaningful enough to express how i really feel like NOW. Somehow, this few days.. Baby & I drifted alot.. I don't know why.. But anyway. I'm done preparing with BABY present. Ah, Something small but it's from my bottom of my heart. I'm tired of waiting for BABY message so I'm getting used to the feeling of no text message. Huimin came over to have breakfast with me. OF COURSE with Hongwei & his sister came too. After breakfast we decided to go hub to do some stuffs. Pierce our ear and i went to print photos. Bused home as Huimin has to go for Training. I'm super bored without her text messages too~ :( GAGA. I don't know what to do now. :( As well as IM LAZY TO UPDATE ALREADY. GOODBYE. <3
You'll never know how important you are to me, if you want to do whatever you are doing now. Continue than.

No comments:

Post a Comment