Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Friday, July 8, 2011

I don't like the feeling of being alone.

Schl today was alright. MarHuiMin accompanied me to Hub to get Baby stuffs. She was hell funny giving me so many silly ideas. I SWEAR. Hehe. But in the end we got the stuffs that i eyed since the time i saw it. :) Filled it up with something. HAHA. Secret. Huimin gave me silly ideas again. BUT I THINK IS DAME COOL. So i'm going to do it. :) She came over my house after that because she's very bored. So we had a h2h talk session over at my house. She's really dame funny. She ate lunch & dinner at my house. Than went down to find hongwei. Called Baby and i broke down after ending the call with her. I'm freaking serious. I cried okay. Embarrasing max. I was sweet enough to send her to the bus-stop because very late already. LOL. I good right. Meeting her up for breakfast tomorrow with Hongwei. I think.. Baby got angry for me getting so close to her. WHAT TO DO. She's my friend. :( Huimin is okay with Baby. But baby.. still hate her. AHHH. Nvm. I just want Baby not to be angry with me now... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment