Photobucket

Every little single details about me

I'm Rachel Tan Goh Li Yan, Fifteen this year. Currently studying in Presbyterian High. I'm currently single, but i still love T a lot. But i'm getting over her.. Slowly.. But I have plenty AWESOME friends like Ryan, Poyin & etc who were there when i always needed them. I like cartoons like Barney, Hello Kitty & Doraemon. I'm friendly & hyper. I may not be as perfect as you guys think. I know i'm not pretty but please keep all cruel comments to yourself.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

The more you care, the more you have to lose when they leave

Woo. I'm in my sleepy mode while typing this, If there's any typo mistake Paiseh uh. Baby came over to AngMoKio again, She's been a sweetie pie. LOL. Watched the show. I forget what name. Baby got TOO EXCITED in the show. HAHA. & She's being so sweet to give me something. LOL. But currently now. She's quarreling with her friend. & She's sad about it. & I feel so fail. I have to finish my english homework before i go to sleep. :( I'm going to give baby a surprise! HEHE. Be excited little idiot. MUST GIVE ME TIME TO PREPARE. But confirm after TUESDAY must give BABY already. Ahh, Im lazy to continue posting. Iloveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment